Thursday, March 23, 2017

Clara- 2 Years

It seems crazy to me that my baby is two!  How can this be?  But man we are loving it!  She is just the sweetest easiest little girl and I am so grateful for that!  I feel so lucky too because she is an amazing sleeper as well.  I really love her easy going nature.  She is really the perfect ending to our family and I am so glad that we had her.  It really feels complete with her in it.

Clara is really quiet and is just barely starting to really say much at all.  She is a little behind what the other kids were verbally and at first I was a little concerned but I think she will pick it up and be just fine. She is super snuggly too which is like hitting the jackpot on your last kid. She will sit with me and I can kiss and snuggle her. She loves to give kisses and hugs and she will just hug and hug. It's the best!  Clara really loves Annie and loves to be with her and play with her. Most of the time Annie is really sweet with her but occasionally she is really mean to Clara. Its really sad.

Clara is the best eater and never really went through the bad eating phase that a lot of kids go through at this age. She reminds me of Lizzy in this way and she loves fruits and vegetables best just like Lizzy.  In fact one of her favorite things is raw onion. I have never seen a little kid like that!  She will sneak up on the counter when I am cutting up onions and will snack on them. She does this with any fruit and veggies I am cutting up.

Clara loves Mickey mouse and Minnie mouse a lot. It is really cute. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is her favorite show to watch. She also really likes shopkins and baby dolls too. Really anything that Annie is into she is too.  She also loves the rest of her siblings so much too! She especially has a really great relationship with Lizzy and seeing them together is seriously the sweetest thing

I really just can't get over how sweet she is an I am so grateful that I get to be her mom! 

No comments: