Friday, March 31, 2017

Trip to Utah

Kevin and I were going on a little business trip to Las Vegas and my mom was watching the four older kids at home and the two youngest were going to stay with Kevin's parents in St George. So Kevin and I drove them there and dropped them off. It just so happened that we drove on Clara's birthday. So i had to get a picture of her cheesy little grin in the back seat. She and Annie were really good on the drive out. 


 That little sleepy face is just too much!!

I have a picture of Lizzy and Nellie around the same age and they were at Grammie and Papi's and were in these towels so I felt like I had to recreate the same thing.  So cute!
Clara decided to warm up to Grammie and Papi really quickly and loved to go sit with them and read with them.
Since we were there on Clara's birthday  we decided that it would be fun to have a little party for her since we never get to celebrate  with much family.  It was so fun to have Kevin's family get to participate a little.
Its so fun to watch Clara get big and start to get excited about things.  She really loved opening the presents. Of course Annie really loved "helping" her. Haha!

No comments: