Saturday, March 11, 2017

March

These two girls sometimes don't want to share, haha!

Clara saw me in my apron and decided that she needed to wear one too. She was super excited we had one her size.
 Annie is such a monkey!  This is one of her favorite spots to perch. I honestly don't know how she even stays up there! It's like she has sticky feet or something.

 Annie sure loves going to Miss Patty's place!  She loves all the stuff she makes there and gets to bring home. She is very proud of everything she makes no matter how small and insists on keeping every scrap of paper that she creates something on.

 One day I decided to run an errand after the kids got home from school. Bad idea. I was driving down a very busy road in a very populated area when literally out  of nowhere, (well the median) a turkey appeared! He was 10 feet in front of me and I didn't even really have time to break. I couldn't swerve because there was someone in the lane next to me. so i hit him. Hard!  Its so sad to see Bouncy Bob get so destroyed. I hate driving around a car that is really beat up too. It makes me feel like people think I don't know how to drive and I am going to hit them. Oh well I guess.
Clara decided that my mascara would make a good lipstick.
These little kids are the biggest destroyers!  I swear that they are like mini tornadoes circling around the house looking for something else to destroy.  I know I will miss things about the kids being little, but the mess is definitely NOT one of those things.
Roseville in spring is pretty much paradise in my opinion. Right around the beginning of February we start getting blossoms on the tress and then it warms up. We have just the right amount of a bit of cold weather to make me happy and feel like we have four seasons. But right when I am wishing for it to warm up it does! I love it here! I love that we can play outside year round!

No comments: