Wednesday, December 12, 2007

4 years


Kevin and I celebrated our Anniversary last week. We have now been married 4 years and have two of the most beautiful girls ever. It is amazing that we have been married that long. In so many ways it seems like it was just yesterday that we met, but at the same time it seems like I have known him forever. It has been the best 4 years of my life by far, even though some of them have also been the toughest. We made it through our firstyear out here in Kansas which is pretty amazing because it was a really tough time for us and really tested our love. We made it through the whole ordeal with Nellie's birth which was also a really trying time, but helped us to grow so much together as a couple. I love Kevin so much, the feeling I felt when I was first married when I would look at him everyday and be amazed that he was mine is still there. I still feel that excitement about being in love every single day. He is the best father and husband. He has so much patience for me, a lot more than I deserve. He has the kindest heart of anyone I know and I feel so blessed that he picked me. I love you Kevy!

1 comment:

Christen said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY you two lovebirds!