Sunday, August 10, 2008

August 19

That is the big day, when we find out if we are having a boy or another girl. I am so excited and I feel like the day is never going to get here. I just want to know what our baby is so I can picture it and prepare. I do NOT know how people go through their whole pregnancy without finding out. I am way too impatient for that plus I like to be able to think about the baby as a person rather than an unknown.

I am so nervous about it, of course we would love to have a boy but I wouldn't be disappointed about another girl. I love having girls, and if that is what Heavenly Father wants us to have then how can I complain. Plus I want the baby that I already have, and if that baby is a girl than that is what I want. The only thing I am really dreading about having another girl is the obnoxious comments people make about how Kevy just can't get it right, or somehow we need boys to feel complete. I know most people think they are funny or just making a comment but I am sensitive and it hurts my feelings.

So anyone reading this, If I am having another girl, please don't make a comment on how we can't get it right or whatever. We are not having another baby just to get a boy, we are having a baby because we want another child, boy or girl.

5 comments:

Christen said...

I am so excited for you to find out - post as soon as you do! :)

I know exactly how you feel about the whole boy thing - wanting either one and the stupid, insensitive comments. It would bug so bad when I'd tell people we're having a girl (even with the first!) and they'd immediately say, "Is Mike ok?" or "Poor Mike!" or whatever - so annoying!

Can't wait to hear!!

kris said...

Haha Binny! I love it when you write that- trying to get a point across! Well I am excited for to have another baby regardless of what you have! You are a wonderful mom!! Tell the girls hello and we miss them!!

Joy :) said...

I will be thinking about you on Aug. 19th! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chanelle said...

Well said Binny. I can't wait for you to find out what you are having!!!

Emily Brimhall said...

I can't wait! three of a kind is great too. I always have to explain the same thing!