Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Think Pink

Well I am sure you can tell what we are having. We are having another beautiful little girl. Her name will be Jane Richey. I was a bit surprised because I thought based on a lot of things that we were having a boy. But she is beautiful and healthy and we are so excited. I now know my instincts are way off. Lizzy thought it was a boy the whole time and we thought she might be disappointed, but she wasn't, she is just as excited about having a baby sister.

From a budget perspective it is great because we don't have anything to buy really, but from a shopping perspective it is a bit disappointing because now I don't have an excuse to buy lots of fun baby stuff. One thing it will mean is more time getting ready in the morning, it takes quite a bit of time to do two little girlies hair, we'll see how it is with three.
We unfortunatly didn't get really any good pictures of her, but I thought this picture of her little hand was cute.

12 comments:

Chanelle said...

Congratulations you guys! I can't wait to see another little Richey girl. Your girls are the CUTEST!!!!

Leavitt Family said...

You guys do make darling little girls I don't know what this world would do without them they are soooo cute!!! I am way excited now my baby boy can protect his little girl cousin that will be soo fun!!!

Sandy said...

We are so excited for you guys! Your girls are so cute and I bet they are excited for another little sister to play with..they will all be little friends! So cute :)

Rachael said...

Wow! Another girl! I am so excited for you guys. I'm sure it feels so good to be able to call the baby by her name and to call her a HER, and to know she's healthy. Congrats!

Joy :) said...

Another girl, YEA!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! Post a picture of your belly!

Kristi said...

Congrats! We are excited for you guys you do make the dang cutest little girls thats for sure!! Love ya miss ya!!

Christen said...

How exciting! Your little girls are so cute - can't wait to meet little Jane!!

ROB AND HOLLY said...

Congratulations! Jane Richey-how cute! We are happy for you two. So nice to finally know she's a she.

Goddard Family said...

YEAH FOR GIRLS....CONGRATS

Brittany said...

Congratulations on the baby girl!

Randi said...

Congrats! When I was preg with my second boy someone told me "sorry its another boy." I thought I am sorry that you would think that I would care what I had. A child is a gift from God, boy or girl, healthy or not. How sad someone would be so shallow to think the sex would be an issue. Hooray for a baby!!

kris said...

Congrats Binny and Kevin! That is so great and we are excited for you! Glad to hear all is well!