Sunday, August 3, 2008

Utah Trip

All the way back in June.. wow I guess that was two months ago. I am getting really bad at blogging. We went to Utah, first we went to St. George and spent five days down there. We got to spend a lot of time with Sandy and the boys so that was a lot of fun. We went swimming and just hung out. Lizzy and Carson sure had a lot of fun together.Sandy and ConnerNellie has started to get more timid of the water, wouldn't you know it when Lizzy starts to love it. After St. George we went up to Jake (Kevin's brother) and Kara's wedding. This is our little family at the reception. I love this picture, except I wish Nellie was looking at the camera. I would be posting more pictures than this, but I forgot my camera every time we went out, so almost all the pictures I have are from other people emailing them to me.

We went to a little carnival when we were up there with Chanelle and Janae and their boys out in Eagle Mountain. The weather was so crazy when we were there it was in the fifties and sixties for highs and we about froze to death. It was June for Heaven's sake. Lizzy had so much fun hanging out with her buddies and riding the rides.
Even Kevy got on there with little Nellie. She loved it.
We stayed with Chanelle and Tom when we were out there and the girls had so much fun with their cousins. It makes me so sad that we live so far from them and rarely get to see them.
All the kids crowding in the sandbox, kids are so easily entertained.
We also went to the Children's museum while we were there. The girls loved it, they could have stayed all day.

Then the last weekend I was there after Kevy had left, my sweet sister Chanelle watched the girls for a night so I could go with my high school friends to Park City. This is the year we all start turning thirty so we thought we should have a get together. We went out to dinner, hung out at the pool and stayed up talking until really late. It was a blast. It is so neat to know that I am still in touch with my friends from high school. They are all such sweet girls and I love being with them.
It is always sad for me to leave Utah, mostly because so many people I love live there and Kansas is too far away, but I always really appreciate the time I get to be with my family and loved ones.

6 comments:

kris said...

Hey Binny! Sounds like you had a nice getaway!! I keep forgetting you are pregnant!! Probably because you aren't showing yet- how are you feeling?? When do you find out the sex?

Randi said...

Hello supermodel! You looked fantastic in that swimsuit, call me jealous. Time has flown by and I hope all is well with your fam and the baby!! We miss you guys!!

Joy :) said...

Loved looking at the pics! When are you going to find out the sex of the baby? Can't wait!

ROB AND HOLLY said...

Hey guys! I'm so glad you stopped by for a visit while you were here in Utah. Thanks for sending that book for us-it really has helped!! Hope all is well. Let us know when you find out whether it's a boy, or girl #3!

Sandy said...

It was so good to see you guys when you came out..and it was fun (even with the humidity) to come see you in Kansas :) Hope you guys are doing soon and hopefully we will see you soon! Tell Kevin Happy Birthday too..miss you guys!

Chanelle said...

We had such a good visit with you guys. I miss you so much! Maybe one day we will be a little closer.