Saturday, December 27, 2008

Lizzy's Christmas Program & cookie decorating

On Sunday church was cancelled so we had the whole day to have fun together. We decorated some cookies or as Nellie did, put about an inch of frosting on a cookie and licked it off.

After the cookies we headed off to Lizzy's Christmas Program, (gotta love how out here they do all the school activities on Sunday) Lizzy sang her little heart out it was so cute. She did all the actions to every song and of course knew every word while most of the other kids just stood there with blank looks on their faces.
This was Lizzy doing the actions to "I'm getting nothin' for Christmas" She was absolutely hilarious. I recorded it, but from the angle we were sitting the girl next to her kept getting in front of her so we couldn't see her very good. I hate it when that happens. We also have a hard time with settings on our camera and all the pictures that day were pretty blurry. Notice the boy on the left of the picture (gotta love the hairdo, a mohawk and a mullet together)



All the kids told what they wanted for Christmas, and of course when it was Lizzy's turn she had to take the microphone from the teacher so that she could do it herself, she is definitely not shy when it comes to things like that. She is such a sweet and happy girl. I just love my Lizzy!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh how cute..she looks so big! Conner loves his car from Nellie so tell her thanks :) Hope you guys had a great Christmas..we missed you! I can't believe you only have a little over a week till Jane is here!

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

Lizzy is such a performer. It is good that she doesn't get scared. Something I admire because I get scared to death to perform. I wish we could have been there but I'm sure she was awesome! We just love Lizzy so much. She has a personality that just makes you want to hug her up and kiss her all the time. What a darling girl!

Leavitt Family said...

She is so cute and so big!!! I love watching her do anything she is so entertaining!!!! I also love to hear her sing!!!