Friday, January 14, 2011

Family Night!

I know that I keep saying this, but it is so nice to live in a place where there is a lot of stuff to do. Hey I lived in a very small town for the past five years so it is going to take me a while to get used to this. Chick-Fil-A has family night every week and we hadn't been yet so we took the girls. They had face painting and balloon animals. Nellie just thought she was in heaven getting her face painted like a jaguar. Her eyebrows were pretty black for a couple of days afterward.
Notice the jaguar shirt and coat. Don't worry she was also wearing jaguar pants, and a headband that she had taken out. I am starting to wonder if this obsession is something I should worry about.

Lizzy wanted to be princess, again big surprise with my kids. They are so predictable.

She has to change poses before I take another picture. Notice the outfit, she wore it for two or three days in a row. She is so funny.

Janie had fun playing with her balloon animal and chillin with dad.

We did end up getting her arms painted so she got to do it too. She loved it and kept showing it off.

3 comments:

Christen said...

Binny! I love your girls and their different personalities. Larkin found a toy jaguar the other day that she got for her 1st bday and plays with it all the time now. "My jaguar!" Totally made me think of Nellie. They are too similar! I'm having the baby tomorrow - wish me luck! I should be packing, but instead I'm on the computer. :) Love you and hope things are going well!

Chanelle said...

So much fun! I should check into our chick-fil-a and see if they do a family night here. I just had to laugh at all the differences in your darling girls, they are night and day! I love all the pictures of little nellie hugging anything jaguar, that is so fun that she is so in love with something so much! They are so darling!!! We miss you guys and the girls so much, hopefully we get to see you soon!

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

Love all the pictures. We noticed the one where you are doing gingerbread houses and Nellie doesn't have a shirt on. She is so cute. They are all darling and so glad you are all healthy and happy. We miss you so much but we hope to visit sometime soon. Can't believe you would like sunshine over snow?? Warm weather over freezing cold?? (Just kidding) Wish we were there. We will have to get on the web cam again! Love you all