Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Baby is TWO!!

How can this be? How can Janie already be two? She has gotten so big over the last 4 months especially. It is like she has grown in double time. We just adore her. she brings so much joy to our family. Janie is such a silly goose, she has gotten totally obsessed with Dora so we had a Dora party for her. And in fact basically everything she got was a Dora present. I felt bad though because we were planning on getting her a Dora bike for her birthday. There were tons of them at Christmas, but we decided to wait until her birthday to buy it. That was a big mistake because they were all gone, so for her party she got a book from us. Oh well she is just two, she won't be scarred for life right? She had fun opening all her presents, she really has gotten good at opening them, it is funny. Janie loved her D-d-d-Dora cake. Yes that is how she say it most of the time, I just love it!
I take these pictures so I have proof that these cake really were made. I am worried that they won't remember them and I want them to know I really did make them for them.

Big sisters were just convinced that Janie couldn't possibly open her presents herself. Good thing she was a good sport about it.

Janie got this cute puppy from her Grammie and Papi and she just loves it. We named him Finnigan.
Jane is one of those kids who really does love playing with toys. She got these blocks from Grammie and Papi and she really does play with them. In fact all the girls like to build with Janie's Dora blocks.
More unnecessary help from Nellie and Lizzy. We got her this book for cheap so that we had something to give her on her birthday, but she just loves it. It is a look and find and she is really good at looking for the pictures and pointing them out to us. "it's right dere" I just want to eat her up!
Janie got this darling suitcase from Grandma and Grandpa. Both of the other girls had a little suitcase and Jane always played with them. So now she always loads hers up and pushes it around the house.
We didn't get a picture of Janie actually blowing out the candles because Lizzy actually did it, even after we warned her to let Janie. Such a silly girl. I am so happy and so sad that Janie is two. It is so fun to have her be big and to see her learning so much and showing such a cute personality. And I love seeing her play with her sisters. I just am not ready for her to be big.

1 comment:

Leavitt Family said...

Soooooo cute I just want to squeeze her and kiss her!! She is getting so big!!! It seems like just yesturday we were visiting you in the hospital after you had her. I miss you guys soooo much can't wait to see you!!!!