Friday, January 14, 2011

Fashion Show

A few days after Christmas the girls wanted me to take their picture in their new clothes that they got. The all first wanted a picture together, Jane just loves her sisters so much and always wants to give them hugs. Nellie's face says it all she is just such a different kid than the other two.

Lizzy and Jane are cut from the same cloth. Jane reminds me so much of Lizzy at the same age.


Lizzy just loved this outfit that she got from McKay and Joanne. I told her it is Calvin Klein and that is what rich girls wear. So now she always says when she wears it "I look just like a movie star! "
Joanne and McKay got Nellie this Adidas sweat suit and it couldn't be more perfect for her. She is my little tomboy. She loves to wear her "cozies"

Kimball got Jane this cute little ladybug shirt. She is my little baby lady so it is perfect for her and she loves to wear it.

1 comment:

Goddard Family said...

Oh..they are just too cute for words! Love the new outfits!