Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Graduation Time!

Nellie and Lizzy both graduated this year. Nellie from Preschool and Lizzy from Kindergarten. How is this possible, they are both going to be in school next year! I think it will be good though. I just really can't believe how fast time is going by.

I seriously adore Nellie's teacher and I am sad that we had to say goodbye to her! I can't wait for Jane to be able to go! Her school had an end of year program and it was really the cutest thing ever! They sang at least 20 of the cutest little songs, I was so proud of Nellie because she really sang her heart out and knew all of the actions too, which is pretty out of character for her. She has really blossomed this year at this school, I just wish I could say it transfers to home as well, but at least she is really good for other people. We are working on it at home.







Lizzy had her Kindergarten graduation as well about a week later. They sang a couple of songs and Lizzy of course as is her character sang them really well. She was so proud that she finished Kindergarten, she of course did amazing and seemed to do well in everything that she did. It is so her personality to be good at everything though, that is just my Lizzy.








Here is her certificate for graduation! Yay she is on to first grade! I can't believe how old my girls are getting, sniff sniff!

No comments: