Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Water Fun

The girls were so thrilled to learn that you can put a sprinkler under the tramp and jump. They seriously thought it was the coolest thing and played out on for almost two hours. Jane was so cute and I loved her playing with her sisters and getting into it. Lizzy afterward told me it was the most fun she had ever had. She said it was way more fun than going to the pool. The girls this year are having so much fun swimming and playing in the water. They are not afraid at all and Jane is fearless, she will walk right out into the deep end without being scared. I am really going to have to watch her like a hawk this year.






I seriously could eat them all up!

2 comments:

Leavitt Family said...

OHHHHH sooo cute!!! It makes me miss you guys sooooo much to see all these cute cute pictures!!!! I love the one of Jane in the rain boots it is so dang cute!!!! You have sweet girlies and you are such a good mom to them!!!!! Nellie can come visit me anytime!!!! We miss you guys LOTS!!!!!!!

Joy :) said...

oh yes...that's a fun one!!