Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mothers Day Tea

Both of the big girls happened to have a Mothers Day Tea at school and it happened to fall on the same day, so I got a day of being spoiled by my girlies. They sang songs and gave us presents that they had made. They were the cutest things and by far the things I will treasure most in my life. I seriously am such a baby but I always cry at things like this because of how sweet they are. I love being a mom, but there are some days when it gets really hard, it is things like this that make me remember why it is so important for me to keep going and be the best mom I can.



I wish I had gotten better pictures, but of course my camera was basically dead and I was lucky to get any so of course there was no flash, but oh well. I am trying to do better at keeping my camera charged.

No comments: