Thursday, November 8, 2012

Cousin Time!

It was a lot of fun for the kids to get to see their cousins while we were out in Utah for the funeral.  Especially because we may not be seeing them again for a really long time. The kids always have fun when they get together with them. 

Here are all of the Richey grand kids at the funeral.  Cute cute kids.
The next day we went with the Richey side and went to Hogle Zoo.  The kids had a lot of fun.
I don't think I have a picture with Russ for quite a while. So even though I really don't like this picture of me I wanted to make sure I have pictures with my kids. Besides you just want to look at the cute baby boy anyway.

Russ thinks he is such a big shot.  This boy is so much fun!!!
I love these people with me!  
A picture of the cute girlies!  I can't believe we are going to be adding another little girlie to the group.  What can I say.  We keep both sides stocked with granddaughters.
Lizzy the poser.  She saw the camera and had to give me her pose.

Nellie on her jaguar.  Big surprise.

I couldn't get one of Janie on the carousel but I got this cute one of her getting off.  I love that smile.
Friday night the girls were so excited to watch the last Harry Potter and had saved it so they could watch it with their cousins.So Chanelle and I decided to do a movie night and we gave them pretend money and they purchased their ticket and we made treats  and drinks for them to purchase too.  They of course thought it was the coolest thing.  I love that about kids, such simple pleasures.
The next day Kevin went golfing so we needed to find an activity to do with the kids so we took them to Kangaroo Zoo.  They were thrilled but I was not so thrilled about the price.  It was stinking expensive!  I don't know how a place in Utah can charge that kind of money.  Crazy!  They wanted me to pay $5 for Russell and the girls were $9 each!  I payed fort he girls but there was no way I was going to pay for Russell.  Maybe that was bad, but I figured they got almost 30 dollars from me, Russ could play too!
Russ thought it was the coolest thing ever!  He especially loved when I took him down the giant slide.  He would just squeal and laugh.

Janie giving me her little pose, she is taking after her big sis
Nellie doing her usual awkward smile.
I guess it ended up being sort of worth the money because the kids had so so much fun! They were running around like maniacs laughing and playing.  It really was fun.

1 comment:

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

Love Love Love all the pictures!!! All of the cousins are so cute. It was so much fun to see you and spend time with you. Thanks for taking the time to get a picture of all of the grandkids together! Miss you all! Love you all!