Friday, November 30, 2012

Kevy and His Little Buddy

Contrary to what a lot of people might think, we are excited to be having another little girl.  She is the child that was sent to our family so of course we want and love her!  But with that said, how grateful I am that we had our little man!  I am so glad that Kevy will get to have a boy to do all the things that you really can't do with girls, like go to Priesthood session together and Father's and Sons and all that kind of stuff that girls can't do. 

 I love this picture of my two handsome men!
Kevy had to fix the sink one day and Russ was so interested in what he was doing.  I love it!  I hope that they can always share things together and do things together!  They sure do love each other now.  Russ loves when Daddy gets home and he loves to be with him whenever he is doing stuff.

2 comments:

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

I think that is so cute! I always loved it when Kev and Kevy would work together. Even when Kevy was Russell's age. It is a special bond that they will always have. Such a cute pair! I'm sure they will always stay close. Such handsome guys!!!

kevin richey jr said...

Not to mention he was a great helper!