Thursday, April 4, 2013

Spring Break-Fairy Tale Town

I was really worried about Spring Break this year.  We wouldn't be able to go anywhere because of being so close to having Annie, but the kids had so many days off.  I guess I shouldn't have worried though because we had a great one!  The kids got along so great! They played together and had so much fun. It was actually kind of nice to not have them in school and have to rush around so much.  Nellie who I really worry about because she needs structure so bad and usually is so difficult during these times was really good too. Also I have an amazing ward and a few ladies took the girls a couple days to play while Russ was napping to give me a break. I wanted to do a couple of fun things with them that were out of the ordinary.  One of the days we went out to Kevin's work and had lunch with him which was so nice to see him during the day. Then we went to Fairy Tale Town which is one of the girls favorite places to go and I like it too because it is inexpensive.  It was extra fun this time too because Russ was big enough this time to actually participate.


 Russ would have gone down himself, but I wasn't going to let that happen.
 A favorite is the Old Woman Shoe slide.  They love it. Janie is still a little timid, but she still loved it too.
 I just think these kids are the cutest things ever!
 Russ really had a lot of fun and it was so fun that this time he was big enough to participate in most everything. They have a bunch of animals like the sheep for Little Bo Peep and The 3 little pigs and the 3 Billy Goats Gruff. Russ loved them so much, but I think to him every animal is a dog, because ever time he sees one he just starts doing his little doggie bark. It is so funny that he seems to love dogs so much from a distance.  He is fascinated by them, but if one gets close to him he freaks out.

 I think sitting on the horses might have been Russell's favorite things. He kept coming back to them and having me lift him up so he could sit on them.

 One of the girls favorite things to do is water Mr. Macgregor's garden.  For some reason getting to use the little watering cans they just love.  I just noticed but I think maybe Janie needed to use the bathroom.  Just a guess.


4 comments:

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

Looks like a fun place to go. I love how Lizzy has her sunglasses on top of her head. They are all so cute, I can't wait to see them.

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

Looks like a fun place to go. I love how Lizzy has her sunglasses on top of her head. They are all so cute, I can't wait to see them.

kevin richey jr said...

Looks like the kids had a blast, I just wish I could have gone. Maybe next time. You are the best Mom ever taking all the kids somewhere like that all by yourself! I sure love you!

Kristi said...

How fun! Your kids are getting so big! And Lizzie's hair is getting so long! Love those cute kids!