Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happenings

The girls had crazy hair day at school that they were so excited about.  I told Nellie about this way that I thought would be good and she wanted it.  I tried to get Lizzy to do it too, but her little friend was doing it this way and she has to do everything the same as her.  I try to tell her that it is okay to be different than your friends and that it doesn't change anything about your friendship but she just is too much of a people pleaser. Hopefully she will one day get it.  They were looking pretty cute in their crazy hair!

 Nellie's looked way crazy from behind.

 Russ just chillin with Dad. He just love love loves his Dad.
 We pulled out this bouncer for Annie and Russ has been in it constantly ever since!  He loves it, and thinks it is the coolest little seat to sit in.  For a while I was really worried about having Annie and that he was really going to struggle, but he is getting so big and seems to be understanding that there is a baby coming.  He even says Anne, it is really cute and he has even pointed to my belly when we ask him where Anne is.  I know he will still have a hard time, but I know he will do really well with her and love her.
Kevy makes some mean popcorn for us for our Friday movie night, and we have discovered that Russ is obsessed with popcorn, he loves it so much!  So here he was helping Kevy make the popcorn.  Anything to be with his dad!  Some other words that Russ can say that I forgot to put down before: bubble, eyes, ice, poop (he even brought us a diaper when he was poopy and said it, it was crazy!) bye, night night, big boy, all done, blankie, drink, milk, sisters, uh-oh. There are more but again, I can't remember all of them right now.  He just seems to be picking so many new ones up everyday, it is so fun to see him getting so big.

No comments: