Monday, May 13, 2013

Lizzy's Rain Forest Play

While I was in the hospital, :( the first grade had a cute little rain forest play.  It was hard to miss out on something like that because I had never missed something like that before.  But my parents and Kevin's parents were here to see it, so she had plenty of support.  She was a sloth and she enjoyed practicing her part for me over and over.  I really like how this school does a lot of performing things, especially for my Lizzy who loves to perform.  Kevin said she did her part really well and was one of the one kids who you could actually understand and hear clearly.  The cute thing is she taught her sisters the little songs and now they all sing them, even Janie, it's really cute.  

She really was the very cutest sloth ever, if I do say so myself!
Lizzy is so social and loves to be with her little frineds!


2 comments:

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

It was the cutest program and Lizzy was the best performer on stage. We loved that we would be there to see her. We love she takes her acting seriously:) She really was the cutest one up there. Love and miss you all.

Kristi said...

How cute, she is the cutest sloth ever!