Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sisters

We would have loved to have a brother for Russ, but once Anne came there was no doubt that she belonged with us.  She just fit in our family.  The girls love her so much, especially Jane.  Jane gets sad sometimes because Nellie and Lizzy don't include her, and I just tell her "But you have Annie!" and all of a sudden she is all better. I love it!  I can't wait until Annie gets bigger and they can actually play together.  I have a feeling that Anne and Russ are going to be best buddies too.



I found these jammies at Carters and I just had to get them so that they could all match.  They were so excited when Annie was big enough to wear hers so that they all could be alike.

2 comments:

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

the most beautiful girls ever!! so very cute. they are all getting so big.

Kristi said...

How cute! I love the matching jammies so much fun!