Thursday, May 16, 2013

Sunny Days

We have been having a lot of really hot days lately.  What do you do when you have hot days? Eat popsicle and play in the water.  My kids love popsicles almost more than anything.  Nellie was asking me to buy some back in January.  So they are always excited when we start buying them.  We go through a ton of them during the summer.
I figured if I gave him one that matched his shirt then at least you wouldn't realize how messy he was.

One hot saturday we pulled out the slip-n-slide because the splash pad wasn't open yet.  The girls really love doing this.
Russ was hilarious!  I have never seen a kid love something so much I think.  He was doing this funny little deep chuckle he does when he really loves something.  He was doing it pretty much nonstop.  It was really fun to watch him.
The kids have already started to wear out their swimming suits and summer isn't even here yet.  I think we may have to buy some new ones later this summer.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

How fun! Popsicles are the best, I always have some in my freezer too :)

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

That looks like they had a ton of fun. Love all the pictures! Miss you all so much.