Thursday, May 30, 2013

Mothers Day Tea

One of the best parts about Mother's Day is the things that your cute kids do for you.  I love the special little things they make.  They just melt my heart, how excited they get to give them to me.  I love how they have these cute Mother's Day tea for us to go to and they sing songs and perform for us.  They are so darling, I just adore them. This year I got to go to two, Janie had one at her preschool and Nellie had one at her school.

 Jane was really excited to perform for me and have me come to her school.  She sang the cutest songs.  She is quite the performer too!

I love this little goosie!  She is my special little girl.  She is such a bright spot in my life!

So for Nellie's she did the absolute cutest performance.  Her teacher is super talented and an amazing teacher and she put together the cutest play for them to do based on the book Tacky the Penguin.  She had speaking parts and songs she made up that were amazing!  It was awesome. Nellie was a narrator and she did such a good job. She is so good at reading and so good at reading aloud!  Unfortunately I forgot my camera and phone.  I was in such a rush to get Annie fed and to the school on time that I forgot them.  I felt like the worst mom.  I asked another mom from the ward if she would take a picture of Nellie and me, but she hasn't gotten it to me yet but when she does I will post it.  Nellie made me the most beautiful hat too, and of course she made it yellow, my favorite.


2 comments:

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

What can we say but adorable!!

Kristi said...

Such a sweet girl! I can't believe how big she is getting, and so beautiful like her big sisters! I can't believe how long your hair is Binny its so cute!