Monday, October 27, 2014

Lizzy is Ten!!

I can't believe that my big girl turned ten! Time flies! It was a year for her to have a friend party but she was wanting to have smores for her party for the treat and I was happy about that because I hate making cake for a bunch of kids. So many of them are like "I don't like cake!" It irritates me. So I made her her birthday cake on her birthday for our family party. She wanted a chocolate cake with purple frosting and yellow flowers. I haven't made many flowers so I thought I would try and teach myself how to make roses, but that was a definite no go! It is so hard! It will take me lots of practice to figure those out. So I just made some easy little yellow flowers that I thought turned out pretty good.

 

 

This year from us Lizzy wanted to make a teddy bear at Build-a-Bear workshop because she has never made one before, which I think is so cute. I am so glad she isn't growing up too fast. She also wanted clothes which is fun too, I love shopping for clothes.

She got a really cute outfit from Grandma and Grandpa that she just loves.

I had put the cake in a very nice glass cake dish that i thought was safe on the counter because the lid is so heavy. I should have known better! The next day while i was busy getting stuff done Annie and I am guessing Russy helped get the lid off, becuase I went in the kitchen and this is what I found. I didn't get a picture right ways becuase I was really mad so I don't have one of them covered in cake and frosting. The little stinkers! They seriously get into everything!!!

 

No comments: