Monday, February 23, 2015

Presidents Day

It is so much fun to have holidays that both Kevy and the kids have off. I try and always plan something fun to do on those days. We had gone to this huge park a little over a year ago with the kids and had a blast so I figured it would be fun to go again. I packed picnic and we ate there. When we got there to eat Russ was being a total wack job and didn't want to eat with us, he just wanted to go and play on the toys. Such a little stinker! He really thinks he can get away with whatever he wants, and we are really having to make a conscious effort with him being the only boy at not spoiling him too much and giving in to him.

Nellie is always so sweet and plays so well with Russ. He was wanting to play with sticks and she just went along with it.

I may be biased but these sure are the cutest kids I ever saw!!

It's crazy to think we are adding another little monkey to this group!

One of the main reasons we came to this park was to feed the ducks, but the geese that were there and the seagulls just overtook the whole thing and we couldn't even feed the ducks. In fact there was one goose that was really scaring me and was chasing me down, so I ended up just pretty much chucking the rest of the bread and running away, becuase I was genuinely scared!

The kids did get to look at the ducks and had fun watching them, after the bread was out of the picture.

 

 

Kevy did a weight loss competition at work and he won it! He ended up losing over twenty pounds! I was so proud of him and his hard work. When I took this picture of him and Annie that day I realized how different he looked!

 

I sure love this guy so much and I am so glad I have him beside me for all of life's craziness!

 

No comments: