Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Valentine's Day!!

I know that Valentine's Day isn't necessarily the most exciting holiday, but I actually really love it! Some of my favorite family traditions are on Valentine's Day. It was also so nice this year that it was on a Saturday so we could spread the two traditions out over two days. It made it much less stressful on me! On Friday night I made my annual Valentine's dinner for all my loves! I always make the same thing, homemade pizza and our special Valentine's jello but it was really fun again as usual. I even got out the goblets for the sparkling cider and the kids thought that was really neat!

Our other tradition of making and decorating cookies for our friends was a success again. The kids just love to make theirs so special for their friends

 

We let monkey girl decorate one as well, but with all the licking etc. we thought it might be better if she just ate it herself.

Lizzy took hers to her two church friends. I am really grateful that she has some really good church friends.

Russy took his to ColeMason, our neighbors that are so nice to us and give Russ so many cool clothes and toys.

Jane took hers to her little boyfriend Maxim and to some other girls from the ward. It is a little hard that she doesn't have any girls her age at church but there are some older and younger.

Nellie made hers for her church friends as well. It is so nice to have such a good community of people at church! We love our valentines traditions and can't wait to do it again next year!

 

No comments: