Friday, February 27, 2015

Sickies

 


It has been the worst winter ever for sickness! It has been one solid cold and runny nose for just about everybody, but especially Annie. The poor baby has always been so healthy and was actually my baby that went the longest without getting sick. She was 9 months old before she got a cold. And she didn't get too many last year.

But this year has been a totally different story! From the beginning of November until now Annie has had a runny nose all but maybe two weeks. It has been so sad! She and Russ have also had many a fever and cough not to mention ear infections for both. I feel like I am at my wits end. I know that there are a lot of people that have much sicker kids than me, and we have always been so heathy, but not this year. It also doesn't help to think we are going to be having a newborn here in a couple of weeks. Yikes! I am praying that we can get over it all by then. For my sanitys sake!

 

No comments: