Wednesday, October 21, 2015

All about Russy-4 years

Russy is four!! He is growing up so much, this past year has seen some major development for him. He really loves to go to school and wants everyday to be school day. He loves playing with toys and I swear I have never seen a kid that could just play with toys for hours on end the way that he can, and he doesn't discriminate either. He will play with all of his toys! It's pretty awesome!

Probably the hardest thing with him right now is how he and Annie fight like crazy. When they are together they are at each other's throats! It is so frustrating. When he is on his own though he couldn't be better. We just love this crazy silly boy so much!! He is at the best age right now, where he still is little enough to snuggle and is so cute and says such funny things but he is big enough to start to really reason with and understand things. One of the things I love most about him is how snugglely he is. He wants to sit by me and snuggle with me all the time. He also really likes me again, so that's good! He went through a time where all he wanted was kevin and he would start crying in the morning of Kevin wasn't around and he wanted nothing to do with me, but thankfully that isn't the case anymore.

He loves boy stuff and wants nothing to do with anything that is girl at all! I can't give him a girl cup or a pink plate or anything. He just laughs at me and says "mom that's pink!" Like of course I can't have that. He loves superhero stuff and Star Wars and sports stuff, pretty much anything boy. It was fun on his birthday because instead of buying him a present we took him shopping so that he could pick out what he wanted himself, and oh boy did he love that!! He was in heaven picking out toys.

He is pretty emotional for a boy, so I am hoping it's just a phase, because I really have enough emotional people in this house already. When we lit his candle on his cake he totally freaked out and wouldn't blow it out because he was too scared. Such a silly guy.

Right now he is really into the chanting thing and he loves this commercial by geico where they sing the final countdown, and he sings it all the time. He even named his stuffed dog, the final countdown.

His favorite food I would say is popcorn. That kid can down some serious popcorn. He actually has quite the appetite lately and has been eating everything in sight, which I have to admit I have been loving!!

Probably my very favorite thing about this cute boy of mine is how often he tells me he loves me. Randomly he will come up to me and say "mom I just love you!" And then give me a big hug. It's the sweetest. And he does it ally he time which makes it even better. He sure has a special place in my heart. I am so glad I was blessed with this amazing sweet boy!

 

 

No comments: