Friday, October 2, 2015

Clara- six months

Oh my sweet baby! Oh how fast the time passes. I though I wouldn't be sad to see her getting big, but the truth is I am! She has become a very sweet baby. Very good natured and sweet. So far she seems to have a passive type of personality, which will be a good thing for when she has to deal with her big sister Annie. Man is she adored by all of her older siblings. They just love her so much! Russell is really rough with her but he isn't doing it on purpose. That is just the way he is loving her. annie is very loving to her, and Lizzy is just like a little mama to her.

She HATED taking baths when she was first born. She screamed bloody murder every single time! But now she seems to really enjoy being in the tub and loves when her siblings join her.

 

I waited to start baby food until she was six months becuase honestly it's a lot of work and I am a busy lady, so I figured she would survive. She did do really well when I started her. She loved trying new food a lot!

She still loves to be swaddled and has to be completely wrapped up to go to sleep.

She started sitting up a couple weeks after she was six months. She loved it and you could tell she thought she was so big when she started doing that. She started playing better on her own at that point too.

I seriously want to eat her cheeks!! She has gotten pretty chubby for one of our babies, which means she isn't tiny, but I think she may have gotten the best cheeks of all! They are really more like jowels right now. :) I love her little dimple chin too, it's so unique.

She has gotten pretty good about being dragged around, because with the craziness of Annie and Russ we have to get out a lot so I don't lose it.

I just adore this sweet girl! I'm so glad that we dared to have another one! Oh how our lives would be imcomplete without our Clara Bell!

 

No comments: