Saturday, October 22, 2016

Apple Hill

I can't help but look forward every year to our annual trip up to Apple Hill.  This year I wanted to try some different orchards because I feel like we always do the same ones and I just wanted to change things up a bit especially since High Hill is always so busy! So my friend had been up there recently and told me a couple to try out.   We went to Apple Ridge Farm first and I really loved it!  It didn't have nearly as many people as High Hill but still a lot of fun things to do. We loved their Kettle Corn too, it was to die for, and I don't even like Kettle corn!


This picture makes me laugh with her little hands there, trying to peek over.
I love this little monkey too and her cute smile.


There was a fun little mining thing where the kids got to sift through sand and find treasures.  It was really cute.


There was even a nature trail which was really fun to go and take a little walk and enjoy the beautiful scenery.  It was such a beautiful day, even if I was wishing it was very cool.  I get to fall and I get so antsy for the cool weather, even if I don't want it to get too cold.
After that we headed to Kids Inc. It was another farm I had heard good stuff about but never been. It also wasn't too crowded and it had some of the most beautiful scenery.  We decided to have lunch there and it worked out well that the cute kids table opened up right when we needed it. The kids loved eating their lunch there. Espcially little Clara.  She thought she was SOO big.


She was really into her food.
We tried to get a family picture but the sun was just so bright.  Obviously since we don't have a picture without Annie and Russ covering their eyes.

There was also a fun craft for the kids to do, decorating pumpkins.  The kids loved doing that too.  We were going to try and go to High Hill after that but Annie needed to get back for a birthday party and the traffic getting into High Hilll was crazy!  It was such a fun day though and I am glad we have a couple more orchards to choose from now!

No comments: