Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween Day

The kids had Halloween off of school so we had a little special Halloween lunch. Kevin didn't come home because he had a work lunch, but the kids and I had fun together. We had mummy dogs and fruit and veggies.  Clara loved sitting at the table with the big kids.  After the meal we carved our pumpkins.  It ended up being a fun day.



 WE made this cute smiley one for Annie girl. and Jane did this cute ghost all by herself.
 Russell wanted a scary one so this is what I came up with.

Lizzy wanted to make Jack the pumpkin king for her pumpkin, so I drew the pattern on for her and she carved it.  It turned out really cute I thought. we made the ghost one for Clara.
And Nellie made the one with the fangs.  It was fun to come up with faces on our won and for me to draw the patterns on for the kids.


No comments: