Sunday, October 30, 2016

Lizzy turns 12!!

 I feel like a broken record but I just cant help it!  How can Lizzy be 12 already?  I swear it was just yesterday that I was pregnant with her! I am blown away ever single day at how fast my kids are growing and how fast time is just zooming by.  This is such a big milestone birthday! She is now in young womens! I am so glad that I get to be with her in there a little bit.  Even if maybe she is getting the tiniest bit annoyed with how uncool I am. I know that it was bound to happen and every kid goes through it, but it is still hard when it does! I got to take her out for her birthday to pick out her presents and then we went and got a little bundt cake for her actual birthday since we always have the big cake celebration on sunday.  I loved getting to hang out with her and when we are one on one she is the most fun person to be around.  I always have a great time when we are together.


Lizzy asked for a white cake with raspberry filling and then she wanted it frosted purple since that is her favorite with yellow flowers.  I think I have gotten pretty good at frosting cakes, but I decided to do three layers of filling and it made it incredibly hard to frost.  Oh well she was still really happy with how it turned out.




No comments: