Friday, April 28, 2017

Easter

I found some amazing deals this year on Easter Dresses for the girls, I was able to get all their dresses and Russell's outfit for about $50!  I always love when I can get a great deal. Plus they were really nice clothes too!

They are all growing so fast, it just blows my mind sometimes!  And I know I am biased but I think they are the most beautiful kids in all the world.

We did an egg hunt inside the house, the Easter bunny brought the kids a few small things but then we did our egg hunt that we always do.  We let the little ones do a separate one because we knew there was no way they could keep up with the older kids.
I kind of want to eat Clara's face off. I love her little smile.


These two lately, they have been just the cutest. Annie totally idolizes Jane, and Jane is just as sweet as can be with Annie.  We had a really low key Easter, but that's okay. I do really love to be with just this family of mine. Its so fun to have more people, but the great thing about having six kids is that you don't feel lonely at all. It's really the best!

No comments: