Thursday, April 6, 2017

Egg Dying

  This is one of those activities that you just have to do!  Its messy and sometimes hard to make the time, but like pumpkin carving its just  a necessity of childhood I think!  Every year I think I am making so many eggs to dye, and I am, but when you have six kids it doesn't end up being that many.
But it still is alwasy a blast for the kids to do!
 It was fun to see little Clara get in on the action this year. She loved it!  Everyone is finally old enough to participate in things and I love it!  Have I mentioned how much I love my kids getting older? haha!

 Russ had to make his blue of course.




 Green for Nellie.

These kids!  I just love and adore them and I feel so lucky I get to be their mom and take care of them and do things with them! 

No comments: