Saturday, July 29, 2017

Cooking Camp

Nellie and Jane were wanting to do a cooking camp, but being the person that I am, I forgot to sign them up early for the city ones. And of course they were all filled up. But then someone reminded me that Sister Cain from our ward did a cooking camp and so we signed them up with her and it was awesome!  They went for a week everyday and then on the last day they had one of us as a guest for dinner where they showcased their new skills. It was fun that they both did it because then Kevy and I both got to go and be their guests. It ended on Nellie's birthday which was actually kind of fun for her because she loves cooking so she got to do something she really liked on her special day.  They definitely want to do it again next next year, and I can't wait to go back and have one of their great lunches again. 



 It was a really yummy lunch, they did a great job making it!





 It was so cute because they made special aprons to have and they got a cookbook of all the recipes thy made over the week.  They would come home each day and tell me about what they made and how they made it.  It is so fun to see the kids getting older and learning new skills. Especially skills that will help me!


1 comment:

Amy W said...

So fun! I have heard that cooking class is great!