Wednesday, October 11, 2017

The Pumpkin Farm

 We took our annual trip to the Pumpkin Farm with Miss Patty's Place.  Usually I kind of dread this trip, because I am on my own, with a preschooler and usually a baby or two, and it is just exhausting lugging them all around.  The year Annie was a baby I forgot my stroller and it was a little bit of a nightmare trying to deal with everything and keep everyone happy and lug them all and our stuff the whole time.  This year was totally different!  For the first time I actually had a great time!  Clara was big enough to do all the stuff that Annie could and we seriously had such a blast!  Clara decided that she was as big as all the preschoolers and she had to sit up with them while they dang their songs and participate as well. It was awesome!  She is getting so big and so fun.  I am really enjoying seeing them have more independence and having us all enjoy stuff more. I am loving being a mom of older children!  Its the best!
 Annie and her friends.  They have a smaller class this year and it has been really fun to have some really close frineds for Annie.

 I just cant get over how big this little lady is!  She is just so fun to take places, because she is so easy and happy to be there!

                                                      They had fun on the hayride.

                                                           And in the cornmaze

                                                             My big girl Annie




Probably their favorite thing to do was to pick out a pumpkin to take home.  They loved the little pumpkins. It was such a fun day with my little gals!

No comments: