Friday, October 13, 2017

Cross Country

Lizzy joined the Cross Country team again this year.  She has discovered that running is really something that comes naturally to her and she really does enjoy it.  She made so many strides this year and really improved as the year went on.  She had some up and downs over the season and at times frustrated me because she would admit that she wasn't trying her hardest.  But in the Finals she got her PR of 9;34 and finished 8th overall out of 10 schools.  I was so proud of her in that race because I could tell that she really tried her very hardest and that is the most important thing in my opinion.  I don't care if she isn't the very best as long as she gives her best.  I really am looking forward to next year because I know she is going to be even better!









No comments: