Saturday, May 5, 2018

Fairy Tale Town

There will come a time in a couple of years when I will no longer have a post about Fairytale town, and that will be a sad day!  I love this place. Its so fun to go every year with Miss Patty's place and get to see the silly puppet show and then have fun on all the slides and play equipment. It was fun to take Clara and Annie one more time because next year it will just be Clara left!  They had a lot of fun together.  I love seeing the relationship that they have together. 




It was nice because this year they weren't terrified of the slides and had a good time going on all of them and I didn't even have to help them! Progress! 
I love this sweet little face!  Their favorite and mine is the crooked mile and this was taken in the little crooked house.

It was fun for Clara to see her friend from the ward Rachel on the field trip as well!  They had fun playing together too!

Clearly I suck at Selfies. I dont even know how to take them well.
Thankfully we found someone to take our picture.

They were having a craft day that day so it was fun for the girls to make some crowns.  They always love things that they can make and color.
I know I post about this every year, but its truely one of or favorites. I catn help it. We always have such a fun time here.

No comments: