Friday, May 25, 2018

Annie's Aloha Program

Our Annie girl is the silliest and spunkiest little girl around!  I am always so in awe at how much self confidence she has.  She is never shy or nervous about things that she should be nervous about.  It impresses me so much and always makes me wish I could be more like her!  She did her preschool program at Miss Patty's at the end of the year and of course sang her heart out!  She didn't have any reservations and I love it!  I cant believe that our Annie girl is done with preschool and will be heading to Kindergarten.  She is ready though, I cant wait to see her as a kindergartner.

 Annie was a little sad to say goodbye to her two good friends Liv and Grace.  These three had both years together in Miss Patty's and always had a great time together.

 It was fun that she got to sit next to her friend Joey.  He was a new student halfway through the year and Annie was the sweetest and really made him feel included Miss Patty said. I love that about my Annie girl!

She is the best!  I just love this little gal!

No comments: