Thursday, May 31, 2018

Memorial Day

 It was a fun Memorial Day with the our friends the Taylors. We didn't do a ton, but we got together at the park late in the day and had a picnic and played kickball.   The funniest thing that happened that day was we had all moved down to the far end of the park to play kickball after we had eaten. After a few minutes I looked around and realized that we were missing Annie and Clara. So I started walking over to the other side of the park to look for them. As I was getting closer I could see them and I saw Annie looking around like. " I guess we are alone,"  So she gathered Clara and Nellie's ripstick that had been left and started to head for home. It was so sweet that she was trying to take care of Clara, but I felt bad too that they thought they had been left. Poor little girlies.

No comments: