Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Beach

Last week we went on a trip with Kevin's family. We flew in on Monday to L.A. and went to the beach straight from the airport. The girls loved it. Lizzy couldn't believe how much more sand there was than in her sandbox. Nellie loved the water and even though it was freezing she wanted to go running straight into the waves. I had to be holding onto her all the time because the minute I would let go she would go straight for the water. She also loved the birds. She chased them laughing and squealing like crazy. I love it when the girls experience something for the first time, seeing the excitement and enthusiasm that they have for it is the one of my favorite things about being a mom.




1 comment:

Emily Brimhall said...

I wish we would have known you were there too. We could have hooked up and played some. I think my kids liked the beach more than disneyland, cute pics.