Friday, October 26, 2007

Three Whole Years!


I can't believe my Lizzy is three. It literally seems like yesterday that I got to hold her for the first time and knew my life was never going to be the same. I have had the best time being her Mom. She was one of those babies that came here smiling. She really was smiling from the time she was a week old. I think because she is the happiest person I know. She is so completely full of life and fun. She always has a smile on her face and a hug to give someone. She is just the sweetest little girl. She is so concerned about others. If she does something wrong she always tells me "Mama I am so sorry." She is always giving compliments and tells us how much she loves us. She loves to sing and knows too many songs to count, and can be found singing all day long. She loves her sister and her Daddy so much. She loves to discover the world around her, and I think that is why she is so mischievous, she just loves life and everything in it. Everyday I feel so lucky to have been blessed with such a sweet and special girl. I love you Lizzy Lou!! Happy third birthday!

2 comments:

Christen said...

Happy Birthday, Cute Lizzy! She is such a sweetie.

Ladysam said...

Binny, I have been so fortunate to be able to watch Zizzy grow up! She was just a teeny little thing when you moved here, and she is such a sweet little girl! I JUST LOVE HER! Bethanie loves her too, and I am excited that they get to be friends!