Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Aquarium

While we were out in Utah and most of my family was still around we decided to go to the Aquarium in Sandy. We had never been and I knew how much the girls would love it. They had a blast and they got to be with all their buddies too. Here is a picture of the group while we were waiting for a show to start. What cute kids they all are.
Here is Austin and Lizzy. They were trying to touch the stingrays. They had so much fun together on this trip and became even closer than they were before. They both look so cute in this picture.


Nellie and Max were pretty good buddies on this trip. Nellie is kind of a loner at times, but she and Max got along really well and enjoyed playing together. They were only in the stroller for maybe five minutes and then we ended up pushing around an empty stroller.


Nellie wanted to touch this green star because it was green. Seriously this child is so obsessed with green. She is so cute though. I love how she is so different than most girls. I wanted to touch the thing but it was a little to freaky for me and I just couldn't do it. What a pansy I am.

2 comments:

Chanelle said...

This just reminds me how well our kids got along! I know we will have many more great get togethers with you guys through the years and our kids will be the best of friends! So funny about Nellie and anything green....she is such a cutie!

ROB AND HOLLY said...

It was great to see you guys while you were here! We have 2 stuffed animals, a Dora sippie, "Wall E" and an HP computer disk that you guys left. Is anyone coming to Kansas that we could send it back with?