Sunday, July 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Point and more pics

After going to St. George we went back up to American Fork and stayed with Chanelle and Tom for a couple more days before heading back to Kansas. It was incredibly hard to leave, although it shouldn't have been, we did spend over two weeks on our vacation, the girls were definitely ready to be home, but I just struggle to leave my family. I want so bad to live near them, we have been here in Kansas for over four years now and I feel sometimes like I am missing out on a lot of things. I only get to see them for a couple weeks a year and that really is very little. I know that is life for a lot of people, but it doesn't make me miss my family any less.

Anyway we took the kids to Thanksgiving Point to the farm there. The kids had so much fun they love animals. They got to feed the goats and ride ponies. Unfortunately my camera was acting up and I didn't get a picture of them riding the ponies. I wish I did because Nellie was SO cute riding the pony all by herself, she thought she was hot stuff. Riding the big cow. They are just such cuties.


The little outlaws.


Kevy is just the best Daddy ever, the girls love to play games with him. We sure had fun at this cabin, I hope we do it again soon.

Nellie and Max in their hiding place. Notice the messy face, I know people must think I never wash her face but I am doing it constantly.

Again notice the face

Lizzy playing Wii. Ha Ha! She was trying to learn because Jakey is way into video games and she really likes to play with him, but she found it really isn't her thing, must be a boy thing. One good reason to be glad we have girls.

Janie with Grandpa. This trip is the first time my Dad had seen her.

2 comments:

Joy :) said...

Oh...it's so good to see a picture of your Dad! He still looks the same!

Leavitt Family said...

Well it would not be Nellie girl if her face wasn't messy that is her trademark!!! I love the messy face it is so sweet!!! And Lizzy is made to poise and sing her trademark!!! Jane is a sweet mellow yellow baby girl!!!! Looks like you enjoyed your trip home it is fun to see cousins and get together!!!