Saturday, July 18, 2009

Swim Party

While we were in Nothern Utah, we took a day and went and visited Kevin's Grandparents and Aunt and cousins. His Aunt Sue hosted us and fed us lunch and let us swim in her pool. It was really good to see them, it had been a couple of years since we had last seen them. Thanks Aunt Sue for having us! Sandy came up with her boys and Lizzy and Nellie had fun swimming with them. Lizzy and Conner just chillin. Lizzy loved the pink goggles and keeps asking me if I will buy her some PINK ones. I tried to buy her a different color because they were cheaper, but she wanted to have pink ones. I wasn't going to spend 15 dollars on them though so she got the blue 2 dollar ones, and promptly broke them, coincidence, I think not.

Nellie was a lot more interested in the food, especially the cupcakes and frosting


Lizzy and her pink googles


Daddy and his girlies. They love being with Dad.


Janie liked this swing for a little while but eventually she wanted in the pool, she is such a little water bug. I don't know if I have ever seen a baby that likes to be in the water as much as she does.

3 comments:

Joy :) said...

What wonderful fun times!!!

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

That was such a fun day! It was a little cool outside but the pool was warm. It was fun to swim with everyone. And of course the food was great. We always love swimming at Sue's! I'm glad you could come up for the get together.

Kevin Richey JR said...

Good job on keeping all of this blog stuff updated! You are the best!