Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dresses

Since we didn't dress up for conference Sunday, this past Sunday was the first day the girls wore their Easter dresses. Nellie of course picked out her green fabric and Lizzy picked out pink of the same fabric. I already had some picked out for Janie, but I decided she needed to be the same as her sisters so I found the blue. I thought they looked so cute, the same but different. Of course though when it came time to take pictures Janie was not going to have any of it. This was the picture we got of all three. Janie walking away showing us her diaper. Lately she has been lifting up her shirts and showing off her belly, and that is what she did the whole time she wore this dress.

Eventually we just decided to take a picture of Lizzy and Nellie and it turned out really cute. They looked so cute with their hair all curly. I still haven't mastered the foam curlers so i spend quite a bit of time in the morning re curling it and fixing it. So we only do it this way on very special occasions.
I just really get a kick out of this picture. We were trying again after church to get a picture of Jane and Grammie and Papi's dog Chloe was running around and Janie was chasing her.

Hey, we did get one without her lifting up her dress. She is just such a cute little monkey.
We wanted a family picture but of course Janie didn't want to cooperate. Everyone else looks good though, except me, I have been growing my hair out a little and I have been liking it, but after seeing this picture I may have to rethink it. I feel like I look like I didn't even do my hair. I don't know if it is just the picture or if it really doesn't look that good and I just don't realize it. I have very little patience with things like this anyway. Usually my hair starts to grow out a tiny bit and I am going crazy and chop it off. So we will just have to see if I keep growing it out or not, I think I really need a color (Kristi!) and maybe it would look better. Enough about my stupid hair!

5 comments:

Joy :) said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE BINNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was waiting for you to amaze all of us with those beautiful Easter dressed you made!! What lucky girls they are!!! Love the pics!!!

Goddard Family said...

First of all your hair looks great, the girls are darling and you are so freaking talented! Love the dresses and the colors. Way to go girl!

Christen said...

I won't ever stop saying it: Your girls are so lucky to have a mama who sews them DARLING and original outfits. Those dresses are so cute and your girlies are even cuter!

I like the hair and I noticed right away that something was different. I'm wanting to chop mine off right now. Sometimes I wish shaved heads were in style! ha

ROB AND HOLLY said...

Those dresses turned out so cute! And I love the girlies hair. They are little dolls!

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

You have the most beautiful girls! They looked so darling in their dresses. We just love them to pieces. Their hair always looks so cute I'm amazed how you do all the styles. I enjoyed spending time with them these last few days and you and Kevy are doing such a good job with them. We love you all!