Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Outside

This is a pretty common sight at our house. If the big girls are playing outside, which lately they do all the time, then Janie thinks she needs to be out there too. She LOVES to be outside, of course most little kids do. Whenever the girls head outside, Janie brings me her shoes and starts whining. She is so funny because if I say "Do you want to go outside?" She just starts shrieking. It is funny. I do feel bad because she is just too little to go out there without me, so when I am busy she just stands at the door and whines, while she watches the girls. I can't believe how big she is, I know I keep saying it but really, where has the time gone?

5 comments:

McClinticks said...

She is too cute!

Goddard Family said...

SO cute!

Sandy said...

That is so sweet! Don't you think she would stay in the yard if you just let her out? ;) yeah right!

Kristi said...

She is getting way too big! We need to come see you guys!! Those dresses are beautiful! Love you guys!

Leavitt Family said...

The easter dresses turned out so cute I don't know if I told you that already!!!! This is soooo Braysen he loves to watch the kids outside!!!! She is soooo sweet I just love my nieces I am going to miss you guys sooooooooo much!!!!