Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Egg Hunt

Evey Easter there is an egg hunt here in town. We look forward to it every year because it is so fun. They have a tons of eggs and lots of games and things for the kids to do. The last couple of years it has been so cold that we didn't stay around for the games, so it was kind of nice this year that it was pouring rain so they held it at the Elementary school and just gave us a bag of eggs and then the kids got to go and play games without being cold. Kelli and Lance and their kids and Grammie and Papi came up too so it made it even more fun! I got to open Janie's candy that she is so nice to share with me. :) She just loved sitting on my lap and grabbing at the eggs.
I just love Lizzy's smile. She is almost always smiling.

Nellie looks drunk in her pictures half the time. It is hard to get good pictures of her.

Nellie doing the bean bag toss. I was glad she made it on the last try, you wouldn't want to see Nellie not get the prize that everyone else did, that would have been ugly.

Going Fishing!

They had these cute tunnels that the kids could crawl through. This picture of the girls turned out really cute. I didn't get a picture but Nellie got to hold a little chick and she just loved it. I kept asking her if she was ready to put it down and she kept telling me no. Nellie really loves animals. It is funny how opposite two kids can be, Lizzy was NOT interested in touching the chicks.

5 comments:

Grammie & Pa Pa said...

It was so much fun! We just love all the pictures that you do get to take. It was fun to go to the movie after. We love spending time with you all. Love ya

ROB AND HOLLY said...

Nellie is so much like Kenadee...I love it! Hope you had a great Easter!

Sandy said...

I seriously can't believe how big Jane is getting, we really need to see you guys soon! :) It looks like you had lots of fun though! We miss you!

Chanelle said...

Sounds like you guys have been having fun lately! I really can't believe how grown up your kids are, especially Nellie in some of the pictures she looks like she is older than Lizzy. That little Jane is so adorable, she reminds me of Jack right now, maybe it's the same color of hair and their facial expressions. My your girls are cute!!! You are such a great mom Binny!

Kristi said...

Looks like so much fun! Your girlies are getting so big! We miss you guys!