Thursday, September 19, 2013

Our Life

Our life lately has gotten really good. Kevin got a new job and we moved into my parents amazingly beautiful big house! We love living in this house so much! Bedtime has gone from one of the worst things ever where I really felt like I didn't know if I was going to make it, to being a breeze. Who knew having their own rooms could be the answer to everything! The kids love having their own space so much and having such a great backyard that they can go and play in.
The last few months that we were in the other house Russ had gotten so difficult. he was crying and whining nonstop. i didn't know if it was teeth or if it was still the adjustment from having Annie. But literally the day that we moved in, he became the happiest kid in the world. Like his old self!! When he saw his bed set up in the room he was chuckling and running around. He was so happy and has been ever since we moved in. I love it so much! I missed my old Russy!

Janie has had fun with her sisters playing dress up and having so much space that is just theirs. I just thought she looked so cute all dressed up in her big sisters dress. Too cute!

Russ has been such a great big brother to Annie. I just know with how close they are in age that they are really going to be close growing up. One day she was crying while I was in the other room and then she stopped, so I went in there to see what was going on and Russy was sitting there by her. It was really sweet. Usually he just loves her by laying his massive head on her so hard that she starts crying. He just loves her so much!

Jane and Russ are buddies too and they love watching tv in the mornings while I am trying to get all my work done. Jane used to always turn on Cars for Russ to watch, but lately she has decided that he can watch her shows too. The only problem is Russ is used to being coddled by his sisters and always getting whatever he wants so he just doesn't know what to do when this happens.

Even though Russ is super obsessed with Cars right now he still loves to be with his Dad and watch baseball or any sports with him. It was cute because Kevy was getting ready to go and play softball and he had his hat on so Russy ran upstairs and got his hat too to wear. I love that these two love each other so much!

We really really are enjoying having such a great backyard to play in. Russ and Jane love to go out there and ride their little bikes around.

Lately we have been on a serious ice cream kick. We have been having it a lot for treats and the kids love it. Especially when they get it in cones. Russ loves to say ice ceam? like I get it too right?

Since we were in the middle of moving AGAIN during Kevy's birthday I promised him I would make it up to him. So we had a celebration once we moved in. I made him a cake and the girls made him a special crown and cards and of course found stuff around the house and wrapped it up for him. Such silly girlies, but they really love their daddy!
Sometimes I see picures like this and think WOW kevy and I have 5 kids!!!

Annie has gotten really big lately too! She is sitting in her high chair now and eating cereal. I started her a little early because I knew she was hungry and she did so good with it. It was like she knew what to do from the very beginning. She was the best at that by far of all my kids. She is getting so big and we just love having her in our family!

 

1 comment:

Christen said...

You are so good at keeping up with your blog! I have such guilt for not sticking with it. :( I want to get back to it, but have to get caught up so I get overwhelmed. Send me an email and let me know what you guys are up to!