Thursday, April 26, 2018

All about Annie-5 years

My cute little Annie girl!  I cant believe she is five years old!  She is such a silly, sweet, fun, self confident girl.  Miss Patty told me that she sees Annie being the CEO of a company or something because she is just so self assured and vocal. I love that she doesn't get nervous about things and is just so confident in all that she does!  I love getting to be her mom.  She is so kind to others and is really good at trying to include them in what she does.  She is a great big sister to Clara and they get along great most of the time.  It is a big improvement from how it used to be, although they still definitely have their issues.  Annie likes to color and draw and she likes to play outside with her siblings. She loves to run and still will ask to go running with me. I think she may end up really being a runner like Lizzy.  Annie's favorite color is still pink, just like her Grandma.  She loves that.  Annie isn't a very big eater and she sometimes doesn't  eat her dinner so she will miss out on treats.  Most of the time she is totally fine with it, but sometimes she will end up eating a lot late, (like when the food is all nasty and cold). so she can have a treat. Annie doesn't have anything that she really loves food wise.  Even when I serve her a treat she never eats all of it. This probably isn't such a bad thing.  Annie loves to go to preschool and she is really looking forward to going to kindergarten in the fall.  She is so ready.  She is so smart and will do so great.  I love this silly self confident girl!  



No comments: