Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Easter

 We had a pretty chill Easter this year since it was on Conference Sunday.  We watched the morning session and then in the middle the kids colored eggs.  It actually was so fun to do this year, just like everything is seems, as the kids have gotten older things have gotten easier and more fun.  Clara was so cute, she loved seeing all the pretty colors she made. After the afternoon session we had our annual egg hunt outside.  We have two different hunts, the one for the little kids and then one for the older kids and we let the younger ones go out youngest to oldest for a minute of two so the younger ones get their fair share. Although next year we may change it for the older kids because Nellie and Jane had gotten a lot before Lizzy even got out there.  Kevin and I hid all the eggs for them, which was actually pretty fun to try and find good hiding spots especially for the big kids.











 It was so fun to see Clara be so big and find all the eggs. She is just getting so fun!






 I just love all these kids so much. Every time I get overwhelmed by having six kids I just see things like this and how much fun it is to have all of them and it just fills my soul and makes me feel so overwhelmed with gratitude for my life and how blessed and lucky I am!

Lizzy got some masks in her Easter basket this year and was so sweet to share that night with her sisters.  Its so fun having all these girls! They sure are a special group!

No comments: